Norman Rockwell illustrated “Little Spooner’s” for The Saturday Evening Post cover on April 24, 1926 ©1926
Little Spooner’s is the most recognized artwork by Norman Rockwell and amazingly, many elderly recognize it also, stimulating conversation and fond memories.
Memory Jogging Puzzles are puzzles elderly patients with dementia and in stroke recovery can easily handle.
Little Spooner’s cognitive exercise and puzzle for dementia with large pieces is available in 6 piece puzzles.
Wooden Large Piece Puzzles for dementia and stroke patients.
6 piece puzzle
Cognitive Exercises are recommended for dementia patients; 6 piece puzzle is recommended for middle to late stage Alzheimer’s Disease and exercises for stroke patients.
• Adult age appropriate
• Different size puzzles for different stages of dementia.
• Designed to keep puzzle & puzzle pieces visible & within reach, great feature for individuals with limited mobility.
• Nostalgic storytelling themes stimulate fond memories.
• Puzzles fit nicely on lunch trays.
• Another great feature, protective laminate non-glare top surface, great for easy wipe off.
• Wooden Puzzles custom cut, one at a time; large thick chunky pieces for easy handling.
• Puzzle size – 6×8″ – 1/4″ thick Mahogany plywood, Made in USA