Norman Rockwell, easy puzzles entice elderly, dementia and stroke patients to participate in problem solving exercise, stimulate emotions and memories.
Walking to Church is a puzzle cognitive exercise recommended for dementia and stroke patients.
Memory Jogging Puzzles are puzzles individuals with dementia and in stroke recovery can easily handle.
Easy Puzzles; Wooden Puzzles; Cognitive Exercise
20 piece puzzle >>large pieces
20 piece puzzle is cognitive exercise recommended for elderly to early onset dementia; exercise for stroke patients.
• Adult age appropriate
• Different size puzzles for different stages of dementia.
• Designed to keep puzzle & puzzle pieces visible & within reach, great feature for individuals with limited mobility.
• Nostalgic storytelling themes stimulate fond memories.
• Puzzles fit nicely on lunch trays.
• Another great feature, protective laminate non-glare top surface, great for easy wipe off.
• Wooden Puzzles custom cut, one at a time; large thick chunky pieces for easy handling.
• Puzzle size – 6×8″ – 1/4″ thick Mahogany plywood, Made in USA
• All Memory Jogging Puzzles have same features.