Norman Rockwell, easy puzzles entice elderly, dementia and stroke patients to participate in problem solving exercise, stimulate emotions and memories.
Happy Birthday Ms Jones is a nostalgic puzzle cognitive exercise for dementia and stroke patients to help slow down memory loss.
Norman Rockwell illustrated “Happy Birthday Ms Jones” for The Saturday Evening Post cover on March 17, 1956 ©1956
Memory Jogging Puzzles are puzzles individuals with dementia and in stroke recovery can easily handle.
Easy Puzzles; Wooden Puzzles; Cognitive Exercise
12 piece puzzle >>large pieces
12 piece puzzle is cognitive exercise recommended for early to middle stage Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia and exercise for stroke patients.
• Adult age appropriate
• Different size puzzles for different stages of dementia.
• Designed to keep puzzle & puzzle pieces visible & within reach, great feature for individuals with limited mobility.
• Nostalgic storytelling themes stimulate fond memories.
• Puzzles fit nicely on lunch trays.
20 piece puzzle >>large pieces
20 piece puzzle is cognitive exercise recommended for elderly to early onset dementia; exercise for stroke patients.
• Another great feature, protective laminate non-glare top surface, great for easy wipe off.
• Wooden Puzzles custom cut, one at a time; large thick chunky pieces for easy handling.
• Puzzle size – 6×8″ – 1/4″ thick Mahogany plywood, Made in USA
• All Memory Jogging Puzzles have same features.