Norman Rockwell illustrated Happy Birthday Ms Jones for The Saturday Evening Post cover on March 17, 1956 ©1956
Memory Jogging Puzzles are puzzles elderly patients with dementia and in stroke recovery can easily handle.
Happy Birthday Ms Jones is a fun reminiscing cognitive exercise and puzzle for dementia with large pieces is available in 12 piece puzzles and 20 piece puzzles.
Wooden Large Piece Puzzles for dementia and stroke patients.
12 piece puzzle
Cognitive Exercises are recommended for dementia patients; 12 piece puzzle is recommended for early to middle stage Alzheimer’s Disease and exercises for stroke patients.
• Adult age appropriate
• Different size puzzles for different stages of dementia.
• Designed to keep puzzle & puzzle pieces visible & within reach, great feature for individuals with limited mobility.
• Nostalgic storytelling themes stimulate fond memories.
• Puzzles fit nicely on lunch trays.
20 piece puzzle
Cognitive Exercises are recommended for elderly to early onset dementia; 20 piece puzzle is recommended for early to middle stage Alzheimer’s Disease and exercises for stroke patients.
• Another great feature, protective laminate non-glare top surface, great for easy wipe off.
• Wooden Puzzles custom cut, one at a time; large thick chunky pieces for easy handling.
• Puzzle size – 6×8″ – 1/4″ thick Mahogany plywood, Made in USA
• All Memory Jogging Puzzles have same features.