your mother and father.
These small puzzles with fewer large pieces were designed specifically to meet the needs of different stages of dementia and stroke patients with limited mobility.
Memory Jogging Puzzles
have many qualities and advantages help rebuild problem solving skills or cognitive skills in elderly care. You may be wondering what is cognitive?
Jigsaw Puzzles are wooden
Chunky thick large piece jigsaw puzzles are great for those with arthritis, shaky and large hands. Wooden Puzzles are made of 1/4″ thick Mahogany plywood making them extremely durable.
• 6 piece puzzles – average piece size 2×3″ – 3×4″- Wooden Custom Puzzles with thick large pieces – 6 piece puzzles are recommended for middle to late stage of Alzheimer’s Disease; Dementia and stroke patients.
• 12 piece puzzles – average piece size 2×2-1/4″. Wooden Custom Puzzles with thick large pieces recommended for early – middle stage of Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia and stroke patients.
• 20 piece puzzles – average piece size 1-3/4 x 2″ up to 2 x 2-1/2. Wooden Custom Puzzles with thick large pieces – recommended for elderly to early stage Alzheimer’s Disease.
Memory Jogging Puzzles with unique interesting custom cuts have been tested by seniors, Alzheimer’s, dementia and stroke patients for usability and patient satisfaction, getting POSITIVE RESULTS.
Small Puzzles for Dementia with Jaw Dropping Power
• Memory Jogging Puzzles are 6×8″ – designed to keep puzzle and puzzle pieces visible and within reach.
• Fewer pieces will keep your loved one focused enabling completion of their puzzle.
• Thick large pieces are easier to pick up and put into place; Less frustrating than thin puzzle pieces.
• Protective laminate top surface for easy cleaning. Non-reflective great for working under florescent lighting.
Benefits of Memory Jogging Puzzles
Working routinely with your loved one:
• You will see improvement in their problem solving skills.
• You will notice their hands relaxing and movements will be smoother.
• You will notice quicker decisions.
• You will connect with your loved one.
• You hear memories as they work on puzzles.
• You will have a good feeling, being the bearer of these great gifts of hope.
Are you wondering if your loved one in middle – late stage Alzheimer Disease could work with these puzzles. Take a peek… Mary has Dementia and interesting technique
RELATED SEARCHES: Memory Games|Alzheimer’s activities|Alzheimer’s Brain Exercise|Brain Exercise for Dementia|Memory Exercise for Dementia|Jigsaw Puzzles for Alzheimer’s|Games for Memory Loss|Activities for Dementia